Alexandra’s appointment schedule:
Monday: (In person, London Victoria) 10am-8.30pm Tuesday: (Skype / Facetime only) 10am-6pm Wednesday: (Skype / Facetime only) 10am-6pm Thursday: (Skype / Facetime only) 10am-8.30pm Friday: Closed Saturday: (In person, London Victoria) 10am – 2pm Sunday: Closed
(Please note: A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. A notice period of 48 hours is required for cancellations or to rearrange. For online sessions via Skype etc, payment must be taken in full at the time of booking).
1 hour session – £85
90 mins session – £125
2 hour session – £165
Address for in-person bookings (Mondays and Saturdays only): The Cromwell Suite, 3rd Floor, 7 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0BD Nearest tube: Victoria Location map
See availability and book an appointment
(For international clients, if there is not an appropriate time available to book due to the time difference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange).
CLICK BELOW AND SELECT YOUR TIMEZONE TO BOOK:
Guidelines for private sessions
Please note, I operate on a HEALTHY BOUNDARIES policy…
- In-person sessions take place on Mondays and Saturdays at designated times only in London Victoria.
- All other sessions are via Skype / FaceTime or Facebook Messenger – please specify which you prefer and provide your contact details upon booking.
- All deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable within 48 hours notice of changing a booking.
- All correspondence with clients is via email. I will not respond outside the normal working hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday – please do not text, Facebook message or phone me unless it is directly related to changing or altering a booking or to tell me you are running late. All other questions via email only please.
- Please do not ask me for any advice or to ’tune in’ for you outside of session times. This is the same as asking for free work. You do not ask your dentist to clean your teeth for free, so please honour my work and my time in the same way.
- In making a booking with me, you agree to honour all of the above, and I will honour you in turn. If you are offended by any of these guidelines, you are free to go elsewhere with love.